12/25/2010

Nike SQ Sumo² Hybrid Review

Nike SQ Sumo² Hybrid
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried several hybrid clubs from different companies, and the Nike Sumo are the hands down winners. The weight and feel instill immediate confidence and are the easiest hitting clubs I've ever owned. I collected the entire set: 7-2, and I love every one of them. Even though they are already "last years" model, they are worth the search!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nike SQ Sumo² Hybrid

Product Description:
The new SasQuatch SUMO² Hybrid features a powerful new square geometry to deliver the HIGHEST MOI in golf at 5300 g cm². SUMO² stands for Super Moment of Inertia Squared. To achieve this radical geometry, Nike utilizes a multi-material construction with a composite crown to save weight vs. a conventional titanium crown. The SUMO² is the ultimate driver for distance, forgiveness, and accuracy. - SUper MOment of Inertia Squared (SUMO²): Highest MOI = 5300 g cm², by utilizing a multimaterial construction and radical square geometry, this driver delivers superior forgiveness and greater distance. -New Nike PowerBow design: Radical square design increases MOI for superior forgiveness and greater distance. Max Back CG: The SUMO² Nike PowerBow geometry moves the CG further back and lower than the original SasQuatch driver.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Nike SQ Sumo² Hybrid now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment